|Location||Sonora State, Mexico|
|Land Position||4,500 ha|
|Status||First Gold in Oct 2021 - ramping to commercial production in 2022|
|Mineral Resources||Maiden NI 43-101 resource estimate expected early 2022|
|Mining & Processing Concept||Open pit mining with heap leach processing|
- First gold production in October 2021
- Commercial production expected in 2022
- Excellent infrastructure
- Main zones remain open along strike and to depth
- Significant exploration upside property wide
- Phase 3 development drilling – Nicho Zone pit optimization work
- Multiple satellite opportunities to be drilled in 2022
The 4,500 ha Santana project is located in Sonora State, Mexico and is accessible by paved highway. It is strategically positioned in a rich mining district that features operational mines from some of the world’s leading names in precious metals mining (Goldcorp, Agnico Eagle, Alamos Gold).
Santana was constructed as a low capex (~US$10 million) open pit heap-leach mine currently ramping up to a commercial production decision in 2022.